JUNIOR RECITAL INFORMATION
The Junior Recital takes place at American Youth Dance Theater on Saturday, June 1st and Sunday, June 2nd.
SENIOR RECITAL INFORMATION
MANDATORY DRESS REHEARSALS:
Tuesday, June 4
- SHOW A – SIGN IN: 4:00/ SIGN OUT: 6:30pm
Wednesday, June 5:
- SHOW B – SIGN IN: 4:00pm / SIGN OUT: 6:30pm
Thursday, June 6:
- SHOW C – SIGN IN 4:00pm / SIGN OUT 6:30pm
SHOW A: Friday, June 7; SIGN IN 5:15pm, sign out after show
SHOW B: Saturday, June 8; SIGN IN 3:15pm; sign out after show
SHOW C: Sunday, June 9; SIGN IN 11:15am; sign out after show
The Kaye Playhouse, E. 68 St., between Park and Lexington Avenues
TICKETS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- THERE ARE NO FREE TICKETS TO THE SENIOR RECITAL. YOU MUST BUY YOUR TICKETS.
- Tickets will be on sale to AYDT families from May 13-May 28, each family may purchase a maximum of THREE tickets during this period. There are no exceptions.
- Tickets can only be purchased through the Kaye box office. We do not sell or reserve tickets at the studio.
- Online: Starting at 12pm on May 13th, if you have a child/children performing in ONE SHOW, you can now purchase $32 tickets online during the closed buying period. Go to the Kaye Playhouse website, events calendar, and follow directions to ticket sales. ENTER CODE: AYDTSP19
If you purchase more than that allotted 3 tickets, you will immediately be reimbursed. Parents with children performing in MORE THAN ONE SHOW will receive a separate email with an online code for purchasing tickets at the discounted rate. There is a handling fee of $4.50.
- IN PERSON: The Kaye Playhouse Box Office, E. 68th St. between Park & Lexington Avenues; Hours: 12 PM – 7 PM, Monday – Saturday
- BY PHONE: (212) 772-4448. There is a handling fee of $4.50 per ticket when charged by phone.
- If you have a child performing in ONLY ONE SHOW, the ticket price is $32.00 per ticket.
- IF YOU HAVE A CHILD PERFORMING IN MORE THAN ONE SHOW, OR CHILDREN PERFORMING IN DIFFERENT SHOWS, you may purchase a maximum of THREE tickets per show at $16 per ticket during the closed buying period; however when additional tickets become available, you must pay the full price of $32.00.
- On May 29, tickets go on sale to the general public, and you will be able to purchase additional tickets in person, by phone or online (Go to the Kaye Playhouse website and follow directions to ticket sales). Extra tickets sell out very quickly, and there is no guarantee that your additional tickets will be next to the ones you ordered during the closed buying period. Tickets will be on sale until the performances are sold out.
- IF YOU DON’T BUY TICKETS WITHIN THE TWO WEEK CLOSED BUYING PERIOD YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET TICKETS AT ALL.