Spring 2021 Registration Info
Pre-registration for current AYDT Fall 2020 students for Spring 2021 classes will begin JANUARY 11TH.
- Spring 2021 pre-registration will start January 11th and run through the 18th before open-registration begins on January 19th.
- You will NOT be able to switch or add classes during pre-registration.
- Pre-registration is for CURRENT STUDENTS in their CURRENT CLASS ONLY.
- If you wish to switch or add a class, please call or email us so we can let you know if the class was open during the fall semester. If it was OPEN you will be able to add the class immediately. If it was FULL, you must wait until open enrollment to register.
- During pre-registration, no one can take your child’s slot in their current class.
- The ONLY way to guarantee your child’s spot in the same class for the next semester is to pre-register by January 18th. We urge you to do this on time or your child may lose his/her class spot.
- Open enrollment for new students begins on Tuesday, January 19th. Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis for both returning and new students at that time.
- The online registration portal will only be available for parents paying in full. If you wish to pay monthly you will have to complete the registration and autopay form and email it back to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The spring semester runs from February 1st through June 19th.
Open registration for prospectives/students who are not currently enrolled in a Fall 2020 class will begin JANUARY 19TH.
- Quickest way to register is through our online registration portal through our website, www.aydt.nyc.
- The portal will be posted on the website at 10am on January 19th.
- We allow one week of pre-registration for current students in their current class, January 11-18, so there is no guarantee a spot will be available in the class you are interested in if it was full this semester.